Our cleaners are responsible for cleaning offices, schools, retail stores, banks, and medical centers.
- Tasks include the basics: dusting, sweeping & mopping, vacuuming, removing trash and cleaning glass.
- Typical shifts times are early morning (6am to 10am) and night (6pm to 11pm)
Porters provide general cleaning tasks and more. Porter are called upon to setup tables and chairs for events. Responsibilities can include cleaning windows, maintaining sidewalks, and assisting building management.
- Must be able and willing to lift up to 50 pounds.
Matrons are responsible for keeping offices, medical centers and retail stores clean throughout the day. They typically work during the day and are required to communicate directly with clients.
- Successful candidate should be self-motivated and present themselves well.
- Tasks include: refreshing bathrooms, restocking & cleaning kitchenettes, and general cleaning.
- Typical shifts are from 6am to 2pm or 10am to 6pm.
Responsible for developing and mentoring new team members.
- Successful candidate should have a proven experience both in cleaning and leading team members.
- This is a get your hands-dirty position. You will work a long team members in the field. You will be asked to cover open positions.